- 10-May-2008 - Open the bug. Very, very late...
- 12-May-2008 - Caulan McNamara remark it's too late for F9, but will get into first update.
- 13-May-2008 - Fedora-9 is released. Hebrew users that install it have a problem.
- 06-Jun-2008 - Openoffice.org-2.4.1 (which include the bugfix) built in koji and pushed to Rawhide.
- 10-Jun-2008 - Pushed into Fedora-9
This bug was reported by me at the worst possible timing (3 days before release) so I think we were lucky to have 2.4.1 so quickly.
Thank you all OO.org/Fedora maintainers.
And of course to Lior Kaplan that triaged this bug.